Bore Finishing – Single-Pass and Multi-Stroke
Engis Single-Pass and Precision Bore Finishing Systems ... Specialty Single Pass Bore Finishing Machines and Tools, Multi-Stroke Honing Machines.
For high volume manufacturing applications Engis Single-Pass bore finishing systems are the unsurpassed solution in:
- Reducing labor costs through automated systems
- Lowing cost per bore through long tool life
- Predictable, consistent results (SPC values >2.0 Cpk)
- Improved bore quality
- Eliminating rejects/rework
- Less frequent part inspection
- Shorter cycle times
- Higher production rates
- Backed by the experience of the Engis team
For lower volume applications, Engis multi-stroke honing systems provide maximum flexibility for change-overs along with advanced safety features.
What sets Engis apart is our unique approach in providing the ENTIRE SYSTEM – machine & controls, tooling & fixtures, automation and process development – this gives complete control over the process and results. Combining our application knowledge, process development laboratory and full system solutions, Engis is in a distinct position to optimize your part quality, decrease cycle times and reduce costs.