Dia-ForZ Diamond Tooling for Foundry
- Increased safety
- Increased cutting action - Better ergonomics and less fatigue
- Longer wheel life – Higher productivity and lower costs
- No loss of wheel diameter or peripheral wheel speed due to wheel wear
- Virtually no grinding dust from wheel wear
Dia-ForZ Diamond Grinding Wheels for Hand Grinding
- Portable Type 1, Type 6 and Type 27 versions
- Cut-off wheels
- Burrs, cones and plugs
- Custom applications and designs
Dia-ForZ Diamond Grinding Wheels for Robotic Cells
- Diamond wheels specifically designed for use in today's automation and robotic work cell
- Increased up-time and throughput
- No offsets and wheel wear
- Decreased environmental impact
- Reduce airborne particles – cleaner work cells
- Consistent wheel speed and wear rates provide greater process stability
Strip and Replate Service on any wheel blank regardless of the original manufacturer.
Dia-Forz Product Development
Our product development never stands still. Our team of product engineers are working on a number of new Dia-ForZ products to complete our product offerings. We have Cut-Off wheels, Type 6 cup wheels, and Stand Grinder wheels. We work with casting materials beyond gray, ductile, and malleable iron, such as carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, high nickel alloys and aluminum.
Please contact us with your specialty application to design and provide you a wheel for your specific applications.