Careers at ENGIS
Join Our Team!
We embrace talent from all types of backgrounds, education, and experience. We believe all world-changing ideas can come from anyone. See if you have the skill-set to join our organization.
We pride ourselves in our in-depth expertise in diamond characteristics and the capability to engineer complete superabrasive finishing systems. We have the drive and the competitive spirit to not only meet but exceed our customers’ expectations. However, we would not be able to accomplish this without our knowledgeable employees, which in the future, could be someone like you.
We provide a friendly and respectful work environment along with a complete benefits package that includes BCBS medical, dental, vision, life/disability, and a 401(k)-retirement program.
We are always looking for talent, apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE HIRING!
Sign-On Bonus Available
Plating Shop Laborers
- Platers by setting up pieces and preparing parts for plating as well as disassembling plating assemblies and removing masking materials after the plating process is complete. Must be comfortable working in a chemical environment.
- Sets up pieces for plating and etching parts, and applying superabrasive to part during the plating process.
- Setup and operation of OD grinders, centerless grinders, and other related grinding equipment to manufacture a variety of machine parts.
CNC Lathe Machinist
- Set-up, adjust and operate CNC lathes/lathes machines to perform machining operations having close tolerances and finish requirements for precision work.
Process Development Engineer
- Responsible for developing new and improved processes for customers using the company's superabrasive products and equipment for grinding lapping and polishing advanced materials on emerging applications such as compound semiconductor substrates, technical ceramics, optics, and hard-drive read-wire heads.