ENGIS SUPERABRASIVE DIAMOND MICRON POWDERS
Engis expertise enable manufacturing of consistent high-quality micron diamond and CBN powders whose properties are precisely defined and controlled for consistent performance in each application, from high pressure-high temperature sintering of PDC/PCD and PCBN products, to lapping and polishing, to manufacturing of superabrasive tools.
Owing to unique expertise developed in house for the characterization of properties of micron diamond and CBN powders – from particle size and particle shape distributions, to purity and surface cleanliness, to fracture strength and mode - Engis Corporation is on the cutting edge of the development of micron superabrasive powders.
POWDER PRODUCTSEngis is unsurpassed in its ability to customize high quality diamond and CBN powders for any application including:
- Feedstock for PCD & PCBN manufacturing
- Micron diamond powder for precision grinding wheel manufacturing
- High precision diamond for the hard disk drive industry
- Advanced Materials processing (silicon carbide, sapphire, III-V nitrides)
- Optics and electronics polishing applications
PRODUCT QUALITY AND CONSISTENCY
Our unique expertise in the characterization of micron diamond powders with respect to:
- Particle size
- Particle shape
- Surface cleanliness
- Crushing strength
- Fracture characteristics
We manufacture consistent high-quality micron diamond and CBN with properties that ensure consistent performance in each application.
Engis provides comprehensive technical support to our entire customer base by providing:
- Significant research and development commitment
- Joint projects aimed at product application and product development
- Application troubleshooting