Medical Instruments with Precision Finishes and Tolerances
Precision Finishing of Medical Instruments and Orthopedic Implants
We offer medical instruments with precision finishes and tolerances through our surface engineering and diamond expertise; this allows us to work alongside you to achieve your part quality, production and cost objectives.
As the proven leader in the manufacture of diamond and CBN wheels for grinding:
- Needles, sharps, sutures and blades
- Prosthetics, hip joints and knee slots
- Hip stems and bone screws
- Flex tube endoscope devices
We provide end-to-end flat lapping systems for the finishing and polishing of:
- Ceramic blood valves
- Medical cases on V.A.D.
- Injector pressure valves for analytical instruments
- Transducers for ultrasound equipment
Engis hand polishing systems and products assist in the final finishing of:
- Heart valves
- Plastic injection molding cavities
- Prosthetic devices and implants
Contact us for additional information on:
- Surgical Needles
- Medical Implant
- Heart Valve
- Prosthetic Foot
Engis is a proven leader in grinding, lapping, and polishing systems for precision medical sharps, prosthetics, implants, heart valves, transducers, and more.
GET ADDITIONAL INFORMATION HERE: